WoW the PS4 Scene is exploding with alot of hard work from many developer's coming together in the scene. the other day TeamOrbis unveiled a preview of Mira Project (CFW Abilities w/ MiraCFW) for the PS4, now the team has made available a Beta version for Developer's. I would caution installing this if your are worried about a potential errors as this is not quite ready for mass adoption yet and missing some aspects that will appear in later releases. The team just recently published a roadmap (seen below) for the upcoming releases and what those updates will provide, lets be honest here its looks very exciting and promising as these developer's are really coming together for some amazing progress on the PS4.
The Mira Project
The Mira Project is a set of tools that grants you more power and control over your jailbroken Playstation 4. It is the result of all the hard work by the OpenOrbis team. It works differently to the custom firmware experience on Playstation 3, where CFW would be installed on the system via modified PUP files (e.g. Rebug), however once the framework is installed and ran it gives users the same functionality they were previously used to.
>>> MiraProject v1.0 --- Developer's Release <<<
Thank you to everyone, this is the initial release of Mira for all future developments to continue off of. This was the surprise coming today May 20, 2018 and thank you for all of the contributions! This should be considered a test release for developers only.
Upcoming Releases (RoadMap)
1.1 Beta - No due date
- 1.1 beta will include the following things:
- Reloadable/swappable HEN (Homebrew Enabler)
- Reading/parsing configuration files from usb/filesystem
- Loading/unloading plugins via USB
- Linux Loader accessible via RPC to load linux from USB
1.2 Beta - No due date
- 1.2 Release will include:
- Userland payload injection into a new process (WIP, crashes somewhere after execution starts running injected code)
- Global controller hooking (check for button combos to activate/deactivate trainers)
- Configurable/dynamic trainers (currently options are semi-static in the internal alpha testings)
- Pulling/dumping HDD keys for use with cryptmount on linux
Sign up here with your email