Today PlayStation 3 developer @Alexanderss is back bringing their latest Ferrox PS3 Custom Firmware 4.82 v1.01 Cobra 7.55
Here is the new release we promised you! The new v1.01 of the FERROX COBRA comes with general improvements, both internal to FERROX and COBRA. In fact, the dear Developer Alexander includes in its Custom Firmware the COBRA Payloads updated to the new 7.55 version.
The new COBRA version solves a Bug created with the addition of the Homebrew Blocker. We had initially discovered the Bug of the game data installation during the last tests on the FERROX 4.82. We discovered another one during the FERROX tests.
The problem is access to storage space after disabling the Syscalls. It did not allow to erase game data and also applications / homebrew, and perhaps also other related issues. No access to the installation folder was allowed with Syscalls disabled.
After just a few tests, we can ascertain that the problem has been solved. For complete changelogs, you can view them below:
CHANGELOG FERROX v1.01:
- COBRA 7.54 - Fixed Bug in the installation of game updates with Syscalls disabled - Credits to Alexander, Aldostools, Joonie
- COBRA 7.55 - Fixed Bug to delete game data / Applications / Homebrew with Syscalls Disabled - Credits to Alexander
- Fix DRM PSP & Fix PSX. Now the PKG PSP and PSX start without problems.
- Fix BlueRay ISO. Now the ISO of the BD films work correctly.
- Added support for downloading unsigned PKGs via XMBPD - Credits to DeViL303, Bobby_Downgrades
- Built on the base of OFW 4.82 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Ability to Update from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility to Update from OFW 3.55.
- Possibility of Downgrade from any CFW with active QA Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - COBRA Patches 7.55 added
- FEATURE - New Look of the XMB (See FERROX Mod Installer below).
- FEATURE - PS2 Games compatibility.
- FEATURE - PSP Games compatibility in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Screen Bypass for Consoles affected by RSOD.
- FEATURE - Keys 4.82 to start Games signed with keys 4.82
- FEATURE - App_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB In-Game Screenshot.
- FEATURE - Remote Play support.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- FEATURE - Addition of Temperature display in XMB In-Game on PS2 Games. Thanks to 3141card.
- PATCH - LV1: Patch to remove LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the coreOS Hash Check to prevent the Brick on a non-Dehashed Downgraded Console.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message at the Boot.
- PATCH - CINAVIA protection Disabled completely.
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Download the CFW at the top of the page. Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder called PS3, inside it create another one called UPDATE, and inside this last insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the rightmost port on the Ps3.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the Ps3 player, Disassemble any Games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to Install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- Simply go to the 'Settings' column, then 'System Update' and choose 'By storage media'.
- Select the CFW and the process will start.
- Turn off the Console.
- Switch on again by holding down the Power button until the console turns off again.
- Now switch on again by holding down the Power button until you hear 2 Beeps close to each other.
- At that point release the Power button!
- From the Recovery Menu now, select 'System Update.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen, and you're done!
For a clean installation, you can install the CFW twice. You can also go back to Recovery and choose the Options to Rebuild the Database and Restore the File System. This way you will have a more than clean and safe installation.
- LizZo - CECH-2104A
- Dodero4 - CECH-2504A
- MiZiO90 - CECH-2004A
- WAR - CECH-2004A
Download Link :
Sign up here with your email