Today PlayStation 3 developer @Alexanderss released Ferrox PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) 4.82 NoBD Cobra 7.55
The FERROX NoBD COBRA 7.55 version imitates the normal COBRA version, with just the addition of the NoBD Patches. So I report the news in the new version COBRA 7.55 in case you missed them.
CHANGELOG COBRA 7.55:
CHANGELOG COBRA 7.55:
- COBRA 7.54 - Fixed Bug in the installation of game updates with Syscalls disabled - Credits to Alexander, Aldostools, Joonie.
- COBRA 7.55 - Fixed Bug to delete game data / Applications / Homebrew with Syscalls Disabled - Credits to Alexander.
- Built on the base of OFW 4.82 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Ability to Update from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility of Update from OFW 3.55 and from Original Firmware 4.82 [through PS3Xploit - compatible consoles only]
- Possibility of Downgrade from any CFW with active QA Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - COBRA Patches 7.55 added
- FEATURE - New Look of the XMB (See FERROX Mod Installer below).
- FEATURE - PS2 Games compatibility.
- FEATURE - PSP Games compatibility in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Screen Bypass for Consoles affected by RSOD.
- FEATURE - Keys 4.82 to start Games signed with keys 4.82
- FEATURE - App_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB In-Game Screenshot.
- FEATURE - Remote Play support.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- FEATURE - Addition of Temperature display in XMB In-Game on PS2 Games. Thanks to 3141card.
- PATCH - Disabled Reader (Patch NoBD)
- PATCH - LV1: Patch to remove LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the coreOS Hash Check to prevent the Brick on a non-Dehashed Downgraded Console.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message at the Boot.
- PATCH - CINAVIA protection Disabled completely.
INSTALLING THE CFW:
- Install twice to ensure that the NoBD Patches are installed correctly!
- Download the CFW at the top of the page. Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder called PS3, inside it create another one called UPDATE, and inside this last insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the rightmost port on the Ps3.
- Be sure to: Remove any disc from the Ps3 player, Disassemble any Games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to Install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
- LizZo - CECH-2104A
- Dodero4 - CECH-2504A
- MiZiO90 - CECH-2004A
- WAR - CECH-2004A
Sign up here with your email