It is the most used CFW of all together with REBUG, so you will know it well for now. Always present to every new OFW, all of us members of the Cybermodding Staff along with our Homebrew Developer we are working from the very first day after the release of OFW 4.82.
This CFW is the perfect firmware for those who are not interested in the many / too many CFW REBUG options. It can be said that the CFW is the most up-to-date for users looking for a CFW Standard that has all the necessary functions, no more. In fact, we can ensure that FERROX is one of the cleanest to play online.
- Built on the base of OFW 4.82 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Upgrade from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility to upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Downgrade from any CFW with QA Flags active.
- QA Flags are active if you have previously enabled.
- FEATURES - Patches added COBRA 7.53
- FEATURE - New Look of XMB.
- FEATURE - PS2 Games Compatibility.
- FEATURE - PSP Games Compatibility in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURES - Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Screen Bypass for Console with RSOD.
- FEATURE - Keys 4.82 to launch Games with Keys 4.82
- FEATURE - App_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Remote Play Support.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- FEATURE - Added Temperature Display in XMB In-Game on PS2 Games. Thanks to 3141card.
- PATCH - LV1: Patch to remove the LV2 Protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patch CoreOS Hash Check to Prevent Brick on Downgraded Non-Dehashed Consoles.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - CINAVIA PROTECTION Fully disabled.
- Download the CFW . Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP and compare the
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder named PS3, inside this creature another called UPDATE, and then insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the uppermost port on the PS3.
- Make sure to: Remove any disk from the PS3 player, Remove any Games Loaded with Any Manager, Disable the Internet Connection.
- Ok. You can choose to install CFW from XMB or Recovery.
- On XMB just go to the 'Settings' column, then 'System Update' and choose 'Through Storage Media'. Select CFW and start the process.
- To enter Recovery instead, turn off the Console. Press and hold the Power button until the console switches off again. Now turn on again by holding down the Power key until you hear 2 close beeps. Then release the Power button! From the Recovery menu now, select 'System Update' and follow the instructions.
- For a clean installation, you can install CFW 2 times. You can also go back to Recovery and choose Options to Rebuild the Database and Restore the File System. So you will have a cleaner and more secure installation.
Consoleinfo - CECHJ04
LizZo - CECH-2104A
Dodero4 - CECH-2504A
MiZiO90 - CECH-2004A
WAR - CECH-2004A
Littlebalup - CECH-2004B
The CFW was again tested from scratch. We did not find any kind of error. Once again we thank Developer @Alexanderss for the work done
Sign up here with your email