- COBRA updated to version 7.5 Patch
THE FERROX v1.02 FEATURES:
- Built on the basis of 'OFW 4.81 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Update from any possibility of CFW (CEX).
- Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3.55.
- Ability to Downgrade from any CFW with QA active Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE - New look of the XMB (See FERROX Mod Installer below).
- FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 games.
- FEATURE - Compatibility PSP games in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD.
- FEATURE - 4.81 Keys to start games signed with 4.81 keys.
- FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE - XMB Support In-Game Screenshots.
- FEATURE - Support Remote Play.
- FEATURE - Integrated Package Manager, replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched to remove the LV2 protection.
- PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-Dehashed.
- PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH - PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH - Disabled Epilepsy Message to Boot.
- PATCH - Protection Cinavia Disabled completely.
1 - Download the CFW at the top. Rename the File .pup exactly: PS3UPDAT.PUP
2 - Take a USB FAT32 formatted, and create a new folder called PS3, inside this create another other still called UPDATE, and inside latter' inseriteci the PS3UPDAT.PUP File
3 - Insert the USB in the far right of the PS3 port.
4 - Be sure to: Remove any disc from the player PS3, Remove any games loaded with any Manager, Disable Internet Connection.
5 - On the XMB will just go into 'Settings' column, then 'System Upgrade' and choose 'With storage media'. Select the CFW and will start the process.
Download From Here
Sign up here with your email