How to Run PS4 Backup Games
In this tutorial I will explain how to run backup games using tools to make the process easier.
First you will need five things:
- 1.76 PS4
- FileZilla installed on your PC
- A backup of a game (you can find them Below)
- PS4KernelHooksHelper (you can find it Below)
- Local ELF loader
Now you have that ready, let's get started.
Preparing the PS4
- Load FTP + Debug Settings from a playground on your PS4.
- In FileZilla, go to the /data/ folder and make a new folder called CUSAXXXXX
- Put the backup game in the CUSAXXXXX folder.
- Reboot the PS4.
Loading the backup
- Load up your local ELF loader and let it get to stage 5.
- In your PS4KernelHooksHelper folder, run PS4KernelHooksHelper.bat
- In the dialog, type S and press enter.
- When it doesn't give you an error message, type L to grab the logs.
- When it says "succesfully started" in the logs at the very bottom, load up The Playroom.
All done! Your backup is now running on your 1.76 PS4.
Download Links :
Backup of a game
Sign up here with your email