Combines Open Manager, mmOS File Manager and AVCHD for an all in one solution. It allows users to run backups, watch AVCHD videos and manage there files. Formerly known as AVCHD and Game Manager, it is now being called multiMAN. The word multi is essential to this manager due to it's multifunctional tools.
- * Names of local PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO)
- * Names of network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO) after you load them at least once
- * PS3 ISO games from NTFS drives will now show background and cover (if loaded at least once)
- * Added support for checking for game updates for network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format
- * Last loaded game/video (no network/ntfs) will be passed to webMAN for auto-load at next system start (making lastGAME almost obsolete)
- * While scanning for content, mmCM will prepare data for webMAN, too (NTFS info, images and param.sfo)
- * Upon launch, mM/mmCM will rescan your games and will cache images and other files
- * Small change to make mM "title_id" independent (in case you change it from the default BLES80608)
- * Downloading mM/mmCM updates is now "title"/"name" independent
- * In mmCM mode in HOME column you now have "Scan connected NTFS USB drives" option. In case you didn't connect the drive before launching mmCM you can use this option to refresh content from NTFS drives.
multiMAN 04.53.04 BASE - CEX/DEX : Click Here
Sign up here with your email