Ubisoft announces system requirements for PC version of action game, released today; Xbox One version also out now.
Ubisoft today officially announced the minimum and recommended PC specifications for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, released today across the world digitally and at retail.
Notably, the game requires 30GB of hard drive space and at least 2GB of RAM for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is available today on PC in three different versions: Standard, Gold (with season pass), and the digital-only Uplay Gold Edition (with season pass and Pride of the West Indies in-game pack).
Check out the full minimum and recommended PC specifications for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag below.
What's more, Ubisoft announced today that the Xbox One version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is available today at retail, three days ahead of the console's launch.
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Disk Space: 30GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better
Supported video cards at the time of release*:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or better, GT400, GT500, GT600, GT700 series or AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000 series
Sign up here with your email