REBUG TOOLBOX 02.02.13 (NEW Cobra Payload Updater)
The Following Changes have been added:
By default, COBRA can block following apps from being launched "ONLY AFTER" Syscalls are disabled by stealth plugins and homebrews
- BLES806XX Multiman and assorted tools are in the format BLES806**
- BLJS10018 PSNPatch Stealth (older versions were already detected as non-NP/BC/BL)
- BLES08890 PSNope by user
- BLES13408 FCEU NES Emulator
- BLES01337 Awesome File Manager
- BLND00001 dev_blind
- NPEA90124 SEN Enabler
And custom config files can be used for white/black listing apps/homebrews/games as you need
Here's the original quote by @kokotonix about this feature:
The code bellow adds the ability to read a custom blacklist (/dev_hdd0/tmp/blacklist.cfg) and a custom whitelist (/dev_hdd0/tmp/whitelist.cfg) – this is nice for advanced users wanting to do some extra tests.
- Custom blacklist has the higher priority over all the other tests.
- Custom whitelist has the second priority.
- The fixed tests has the lowest priority.
and also, I realized many people having hard time updating their COBRA binaries, I decided to add a new feature to REBUG TOOLBOX
COBRA Payload Updater
Currently the toolbox has a detection for lower revisions of COBRA.
So any version "below 7.52 and 4.81.X" will be supported [REBUG REX / D-REX 4.81.1 and 4.81.2] REBUG 4.80 and below are NOT supported, neither NON-REBUG (Meaning CFWs like HABIB,FERROX and such). AGAIN NOT DECR!!
Here's the quick summary and the download link for the new toolbox 2.02.13
1. COBRA Payload 7.52 including
- @habib's bug fix for lv1 peek support for multiMAN,
- @deank's backup disc support for PS3 games
- KW and @aldostools's homebrew blocker thanks to @kokotonix for informing
2. COBRA Updater for REBUG 4.81.X
REBUG 4.80 and below are NOT supported, neither NON-REBUG (Meaning CFWs like HABIB,FERROX and such) AGAIN NOT DECR!!
Sign up here with your email