v0.88 (August 14 2018)
- Add : Support IDPS from latest ps3 models
- Add : eid_root_key dumper is working on almost every cfw
v0.87 (September 2018)
- Added : fw independant
- Added : root key dumper 4.75D (thanks to Joonie who ported it)
- Added : more message in the log to be more aware of what's going on and also to allow me to know precisly what's causing some 'random' freeze (thanks to your feedbacks ofc)
- Note :
- The root key dumper and Converter are not fw indepedant
- We can't write PSP IDPS in the EID0 without bricking the system.
IDPSet is a tool to make CEX and DEX dump and you can permanently change your console IDPS (NAND and NOR) and change the PSID too. You just have to run IDPSet on your CFW (with eid_root_key and valid idps.bin on the root of your USB key).
It can generate a DEX and CEX dump of the current NOR/NAND that is compatible with the REBUG switch CEX<->DEX function. Easy to use, Windows is not needed!->
Download Link : IDPSet v0.88
Sign up here with your email