The update was apparently pulled down off Rockstar's site quickly.
Brand spanking new first person modes for on foot and in vehicle are heading to GTA 5 on PS4, Xbox One and PC, if a yanked update on Rockstar's website is anything to go by.
The alleged update, which has been preserved as a cache on Reddit, details all the new features you could expect to see in the upcoming versions. That the update was pulled by Rockstar means they should not be taken as a certainty; however they definitely provide a talking point. Check them out below.
- Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.
- All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
- A brand new first person mode while on foot
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
- New animals roaming Los Santos
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen
Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will be out November 18, and on January 27 on PC. Rockstar recently dropped some official details on what to expect from the new versions, including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series and an increased player count in Grand Theft Auto Online.
Sign up here with your email