"Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them."
Activision released the achievement and trophy list for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare today, and it highlights the capabilities of the game's futuristic equipment, as well as a variety of scenarios players will encounter throughout the single-player campaign.
Many of the tasks are geared toward upgrading the exo suit, and using its abilities during the campaign –– spending upgrade points, using air stomp and boost jump techniques, and dodging grenades are all mentioned on the list. The first one even requires players to throw a car door at an unlucky enemy.
As is tradition with Call of Duty games, none of the achievements require player vs. player matches. Most of them highlight certain encounters and scenarios players will have to overcome. There are 50 total trophies, with 45 of them listed below:
• A New Era - Complete the campaign on any difficulty
• Hard Hitter - Complete the campaign on Hardened difficult
• Excellence in Everything - Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty
• Never Saw it Coming - Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp an enemy
• Escape Artist - Avoid 20 grenades by dodging with your exo
• Loud Enough for You? - Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast
• Maximum Overdrive - Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive
• Genius - Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade
• Threat Detected - Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade
• Fly Swatter - Knock 25 drones out of the sky with EMP grenades
• Where Are You Going? - Stop an AST with an EMP grenade
• History in the Making - Collect over half of the intel
• Ferrum Absconsum - Collect all the intel
• Riot Control - Kill 20 enemies while linked to the Mobile Cover Drone
• Advanced Soldier - Spend your first exo upgrade point
• Second Skin - Spend 10 exo upgrade points
• We Have the Technology - Spend 20 exo upgrade points
• Power Changes Everything - Completely upgrade your Exo
• Seoul Mates - Complete "Introduction"
• Not On My Watch - Prevent the walking tank from being destroyed by the Drone Swarm in "Introduction"
• Deadeye - Score "excellent" in the shooting range in "Atlas"
• Grenadier - Score "excellent" in the grenade range in "Atlas"
• Welcome to Atlas - Complete "Atlas"
• Look Both Ways - Kill all the KVA in the traffic section without shooting a civilian vehicle in "Traffic"
• Life in the Fast Lane - Complete "Traffic"
• Fire and Forget - Kill 10 enemies with the Mobile Turret Missiles in "Fission"
• Radioactive - Complete "Fission"
• Motor City - Complete "Aftermath"
• Wheelman - Finish the hoverbike sequence without hitting any walls or obstacles or taking damage in "Aftermath"
• Sitting Ducks - Kill 3 enemies with one shot of the Sniper Drone in "Manhunt"
• Born to Die - Complete "Manhunt"
• Betrayal - Complete "Utopia"
• Part Crasher - Kill 20 enemies with the Grappling Hook in "Sentinel"
• Crates on a Plane - Complete "Sentinel"
• The Destroyer Returns - Complete "Crash"
• Restricted Airspace - EMP 10 enemy aircraft out of the sky with the hovertank in "Bio Lab"
• Irons in the Fire - Complete "Bio Lab"
• GG - Complete "Collapse"
• Man Overboard! - Melee an enemy so they fly off the side of the ship in "Armada"
• Wrath of Atlas - Complete "Armada"
• Flying Ace - Shoot down 10 enemies with the machine guns in "Throttle"
• Manticor Unleashed - Complete "Throttle"
• Heavy-Handed - Go through 20 gun drops in one-armed combat in "Captured"
• The Wheat from the Chaff - Complete "Captured"
The last five achievements, however, are missing form this list. They're also tied to an unannounced game mode for Advanced Warfare.
Sign up here with your email